We are a parent run organization established to provide additional money for sports related activities at Hollis Brookline High School. The club is a 501C3 registered non-profit.
What We Do
Some of the things we are able to accomplish through the donations and fund-raising activities are:
- 2019 – 2020 Accomplishments
- Our student athletes provided 250 hours of service to the Hollis Brookline Community (Brookline 250th Anniversary Parade, Hollis Fast 5K & Roadside Clean Up through its HB Helps Program
- 136 Student Athletes and Parents volunteered over 700 hours to staff and operate the HB Athletics Booster Club Ski Swap
- Donated congratulatory yard signs for all 2020 Graduates. Volunteer HBABC members and HBHS teachers delivered the signs
- Donated $2,500 to the Nashua Soup Kitchen through its HB Helps Fundraising
- Matched a $700 donation alongside the HB Women’s Volleyball Team own fundraising to MMR Research in Honor of Jeanie Dreyer
- Co-funded several teams attending pre-season skill, strength and conditioning camps
- Awarded a 300 Game Ring to a well deserving athlete for bowling a perfect 300 game
- Donated $50,000 to fund the purchase of the new Cavaliers Coaches/Press Box and other items for the new HBHS turf field
- Sports Awards Night – Three times a year we host and fund the sports award night for all athletes and their parents
- Championship Gifts – In the past we have donated gifts to the athletes:
- Girls Volleyball D1 Championship Jackets
- The Boys Lacrosse Team Championship Rings
- The Boys Wrestling Team Championship Jackets
- The Bowling Team Championship Jackets
- Team Fundraisers and Team Club Support – The HBHS ABC provides a framework for individual teams to build their own fundraising activities. We provide accounting support, payment gateways, online registration websites and financial reporting. Team parents have everything they need to “take the ball and run with it” with the support of the ABC.
How We Do It
The majority of funding for the Booster Club comes from fund-raising activities run by our members. In the past year we have done several major activities and numerous smaller ones like concession stands and senior graduation balloon sales to benefit our athletes.
The ABC’s General Fund is supported by two primary and several other fundraising activities:
- We now host the Annual Thanksgiving Weekend Nashua Ski Swap
- Our traditional annual fundraiser is our Golf Outing held in May
- Graduation Balloons
- Spirit Wear Sales
All of these are made possible by our volunteers who generously donate time, knowledge, effort and money to make these things possible. If you are interested in being a part of these activities, please contact Mike Marshall via e-mail or come to our monthly meeting (see calendar).